Best practices to promote Instagram posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best practices to promote Instagram posts

Hello, guys! I have some business accounts in Instagram. I need to pump them, but don't know how to do this. Does somebody know how it works? My friend said I should promote posts.

HI, James. I use some actionable strategies to get more likes on instagram. You should share relatable content. You have only a few seconds to grab a customer’s attention. If they cannot relate to your content, they will just choose another one. You'd better use Instagram Insights to know which posts to promote. When selecting an Instagram post from your feed to promote, choose one that is already doing well with your audience. Such posts have a greater chance of benefiting from a wider reach and grabbing the attention of more users. Include a CTA and set up targeting manually. Most important thing you should do is posting consistently. At least once each day.

Comment

Thank's Danny for sharing your strategies. I also looked for some practices how to promote Instagram posts. Now I know how it works.

Comment

Oh, cool! That's interesting

Comment

Well, Instagram is one of the most popular social networks. People use their accounts there to share news about themselves and show clothes, hobbies, singing, and crafts. Also, you can create a commercial page for your company, store, or cafe on Instagram. It's a convenient way to attract the attention of customers and visitors. Influence marketing is also gaining popularity on Instagram. Companies can buy advertising from well-known influencers who will share their preferences in anything in posts or stories. I also became interested in this social network. I want to blog there and have already taken the free instagram followers instant trial to write posts for an interested audience.
          Last edited by scarletmoffett; 05-27-2022, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X