Blockchain Technology: Explained in 2 mins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockchain Technology: Explained in 2 mins

The distributed ledger technology, better known as blockchain, has the potential to eliminate vast amounts of record-keeping, save money and disrupt IT in ways not seen since the internet arrived. Blockchain white-boarding educational video will give you a brief knowledge of the fundamental understanding regarding Blockchain and Bitcoin.

This video helps you to learn the following topics:

1) What is blockchain
    2) Satoshi Nakamoto - the inventor
    3) Cryptography
    4) Distributed ledger
    5) Decentralized web
    6) How does it work?
    7) Blockchain use-cases: Entertainment, File Storage, International Payments

Blockchain:- According to the definition specified by Wikipedia:- A Blockchain, originally block chain is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchain technology has taken the world by storm. This technology has become an unavoidable aspect of cryptocurrency transactions. The Blockchain is considered the new age technology that can be used for a variety of purposes. This technology is also known as "Public Ledger" or "Distributed Ledger" or even as a "Digital Ledger." One of a unique feature of this technology is that it facilitates decentralized computing and eliminates any centralized authority involved. The entire mechanism of cryptocurrency is based on this revolutionary technology.

Comment

Frankly speaking, you just can’t explain these things in 2-3 minutes, you need to properly understand it, as only then you are meant to benefit from. We should try to look at quality options whether new or established, I have Bitcoin but I love Ethereum and my ethereum wallet is always healthy, as I feel it needs to get most attention. More so, I feel great with the new option like Inlock, which is so exciting based on lending platform with backed by a team of absolute experts!

Comment

Working...
      X