Rsgoldfast - RuneScape Gold online we pages to purchase RS Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsgoldfast - RuneScape Gold online we pages to purchase RS Gold

He was annoyed by the noobiness and collapse there, so I stayed by myself for a little (I had been range-2hing). So this ranger about twelve levels over me strikes me, and it is a pretty long struggle as he safes the entire time but eventually I piled a range-2h hit perfectly and koed him. I look at the fall pile, the kind of item youd RuneScape gold expect to see from a range, scim, chaps, bow etc..

I decide to grab my adamant arrows which I used throughout the fight (I used a fair few, so they were worth a little ), then bank everything, and then collect the other gear.

With around 15 minutes left on the punishment I eventually run out of food and perish, it turns out he also used adamant arrows, and I'd picked them up, meaning I'd gotten a pickup penalty. There was nothing to differ between my heap of arrows, along with his so I had no clue who is I was picking up, and that I thought he was using mithril arrows (should have been my computer, or my eyes).

An answer? So essentially I think things that you used throughout a struggle (such as arrows) should possess a regular color when you mouse-over them, and items of the individual you killed should be another color, so that you are able to distinguish between them rather than receive a penalty. Just something I think needs altering.

While you did the tutorial (players who have already done it might have to talk to Mandrith about drop lists, brief conversation) Mandrith will inform you the items that are coloured white in the list once you mouse over them are yours (they had been yours, dropped through a fight or fired as a projectile, or a goal you killed) and you'll be able to pick up them without Old school runescape gold consequences. That would clarify what you can pick up without a punishment, and what you can not.

Working...
X