The True Importance of Blockchain Education

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True Importance of Blockchain Education

Vertical innovation is innovation that is done specifically in a particular field while horizontal innovation is something that can be adopted by everyone. Let’s take an example to make this clearer.

Penicillin, Polio vaccine, and sophisticated operating methods are all examples of vertical innovations since they are specific only to a particular field i.e. the healthcare industry.
    Electricity, Internet, and Cloud Computing, on the other hand, are horizontal innovations which have been adopted by multiples fields and industries to make their functionality more efficient. Blockchain: The Next Horizontal Innovation

We have talked about Blockchain basics a lot of times on this site before. So, to give you an extremely short description. A blockchain is, in the simplest of terms, a time-stamped series of immutable record of data that is managed by a cluster of computers not owned by any single entity. Each of these blocks of data (i.e. block) are secured and bound to each other using cryptographic principles (i.e. chain).

read more
Working...
X